Black Leather Guitar Strap w/Inlaid Lizard Om Symbol
If you love black on black, this strap is a classic beauty! Designed from a deep black oil-tanned leather with a light pebble grain texture, inlaid gloss black Teju Lizard, and Black Plonge` garment leather for the supple lining. The Om symbol is created from "authentic gloss-black Teju Lizard", creating a gorgeous contrast in both texture and finish. This strap is elegant, striking, and beautiful. A great complimentary strap with any guitar or bass!
- Available in three widths: 3-inch, 3.5-inch, and 4-inch ( pictured ). * Please note: The 3.5-inch is $10 additional, and the 4-inch width is $15 additional in cost.
- The strap is fully padded and completely leather lined with soft black Plonge` garment leather.
- The Black Teju Lizard Om symbol is inlaid into the back of the strap approx. 5-inches above the adjustable tailpiece.
- Adjusts in length 45" - 51" Optional extra-long tailpiece is available for an additional $10
- Available in two additional color and inlaid leather combinations.
- Dark Brown Pebble Grain oil tanned leather, with a Silver Metallic Leather Om symbol and Dark Brown Leather Lining.
- Copper Canyon Distressed oil tanned leather, with a Black Teju Lizard Om Symbol and Black Leather Lining.
Made to Order.
Ships in approx. 4 to 6 weeks
- All Gayle Winde products are 100% guaranteed for materials and craftsmanship. Please see the FAQ page for additional details.
- Due to the nature of customized artisan straps, all sales are final. For details please see the website FAQ page.
- Adjustable Style Strap
- Length: 45" to 51"
- Available in right or left hand ergonomics.
- Fully padded with an exclusive industrial grade high density foam padding ( very comfortable! ).
- Completely leather lined with black Plonge` garment leather.
- An optional strap width of either 3.5-inch or 4inch wide is available for an additional $10 or $15.
- Optional Extra Long Tailpiece ( Please email to request ).